Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reliving the Past With Netflix by my side!


O.K. I was and still am so I'm sort of a couch potato! But I gotta tell you, shows like Nickelodeon's Pete & Pete and Comedy Centrals: Kids In The Hall, got me through the tough teenage years of my life. Knowing that there were people out there with looney ideas like mine, ironically kept me sane.


I have been looking for old Pete and Pete episodes for the last couple of years and I'm glad to see that Netflix finally has them! My guy and I have finished season one and just started season two, personally my favorite episodes were from the first season but season two rocks as well. With cameos from Steve Buscemi, Bebe Neuwerth (Frasier, Summer of Sam), Debbie Harry, Toby Huss (King of the hill, Carnivale, Reno 911) Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy's little sis) and more, you can't go wrong!!

No comments: