Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Etsy-Russian Roulette Week #1

There's a game I like to play on Etsy that I like to call 'Russian Roulette', basically you search for a certain word...like 'hobo' or 'wicker' and see what pops up! Yesterday I was flippin' for 'Tentacles' and woo did I find some doozies!

The winner of the following categories is:


Cuteness:




$9.99 www.doctorgus.etsy.com


Insane In The Membrane (Crazyness but I love it):




$60.00 www.societysedso.etsy.com


Budget Breaker:




$160.00 www.octopusme.etsy.com


Budget Buddy:




Made by Voz Perkins, $2.50 www.vozamer.etsy.com


Cleverness:




$13.00 www.oddball.etsy.com




$40.00 www.lumpkin.etsy.com




Creepiness:




$15.00 www.flushplease.etsy.com


Wanna' play Etsy Russian Roulette? Found something I might like to feature next week?, please comment and let me know!


No comments: