Thursday, August 21, 2008

I <3 Flapjack!

I was busy creating some new resin goodies in my workshop about an hour ago when I realized I was about to miss the Har Har Tharsdays lineup (as Cartoon Network puts it), which tops off with the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack!
This amazing Newish (premiered this past June) cartoon created by cartoonist Mark "Thurop" Van Orman, is definitely my new cartoon favorite, the artwork is fresh and creative (and inspiring!!), the cheezy jokes make me giggle (or is it just Flapjack's voice and mannerisms?), and instead of guzzling down beer everyone in town noshes on candy at 'Peppermint Larry's'! I love it!!

Flapjack is on at 8:30pm on Cartoon Network, new episodes on Tharsday (said in my best pirate impression)! How adorable is Flapjack?!

2 comments:

Donovan said...

Great Work Keep It Up
DNt Forget To See The
EPISODE WITH( TE HE TUMMY
Tums )

Donovan said...

PUNKDONOVAN.WEEBLY.COM